With every computer we set up we make sure the uBlock Origin browser extension has been installed. Why? Because it is simply one of the best ad blockers out there, and has stayed pure to its privacy-protecting mission.
What makes uBlock special:
- Almost all types of internet advertising are automatically blocked
- For even more content control it can accommodate more advanced settings
- When ads go away, browser page load times improve noticeably
- Unlike most ad blockers, pages do not break and content is not blocked; uBlock can defeat most anti-ad blockers
- If for some reason you want to bypass the adblocker on a specific page, all you have to do is click on the uBlock icon that will appear on the webpage right next to the url address bar and disable it for that one page - it is that easy
It is not only an ad blocker, it is a wide-spectrum blocker, meaning it also blocks tracker and malware sites including malware downloads. It generally blocks browser malware downloads better than standard anti-virus software.
uBlock is compatible with browsers on Windows, Mac, and Linux, so if you are looking for an alternative to your current ad blocker, or do not have one downloaded at all right now, uBlock Origin is a great option. For more information on other specific features uBlock offers, please feel free to give Hybridge a call at 888-353-1763 or send us an email at email@example.com.
Share this blog: