Are you starting to plan your Q2 team outing? Switch it up this quarter and do an outing that involves exercise and being outdoors. Fun runs and marathons are happening almost every weekend throughout the next couple months. This gives your team a chance to do something new together while having fun and getting exercise. Maybe you’ll even decide to check “run a marathon” off your bucket list.
Notable Upcoming Runs:
- Levi’s Presido 10 – This 34th annual run is happening on April 22, 2018. You have a choice of doing a 10 mile, 10k, or 5k scenic course throughout the Presidio of San Francisco. For more information and to register a team, go here.
- Bay to Breakers – First held on January 1, 1912, this run is the biggest and most well-known runs in the Bay Area. This year, the famous run is happening on May 20, 2018. The distance is 12k throughout San Francisco and many runners often wear costumes. Register your team here here and begin planning your costumes!
- Color Run – On May 26th, 2018 The Color Run Hero Tour is coming to San Jose. This run is a 5k where you are doused in different colors throughout the race. Register and find out more information here.
- Bubble Run – The fun 5k Bubble Run is coming to the Santa Clara County Fairgrounds in San Jose on June 9th, 2018. Get ready to run through colored bubbles as you make your way to the finish line. Register here.
- San Francisco Marathon – For those of you that are serious about running and exercise, participate in the 41st annual San Francisco Marathon. This event takes place on July 29th, 2018. And don’t worry, you don’t have to do a full marathon, you also have the choice of doing a half marathon or 5k. Register and learn more here.
Some hardy Hybridge team members did the Tour de Menlo bike ride last year. This year we are signed up for the Endue Classic fundraising ride in San Mateo on May 5th. Register here and we will see you there!
Additional Tip – Some insurance companies have wellness programs that allow you to get a deduction from your carrier if you plan team outings that involve health and exercise.
Get some exercise while having fun with your team this quarter!